ACT Tyre, Brake & Mechanical can service all models of BMW. We can also complete any repair work that is required for all models of BMW, as well as supply and fit new tyres to your car.
There is no need to go to a dealership as we are fully qualified and have had professional mechanics working on BMW’s for over 30 years.
We have two convenient locations around Canberra, with one of our repair shops being at Mitchell and the other repair shop at Braddon. To book in all you need to do is call us on 0450 884 488.
BMW Services we can offer:
- log book servicing
- electrical repairs
- air-conditioning repairs
- transmission repairs
- engine reconditioning
- engine diagnostic repairs
- BMW brake repairs
- BMW clutch repairs
We can do a lot of other service and repair work if there is something specific you need best bet is to give us a call and see if we can help you out. If we cant we can find someone for you who can.
The BMW service schedule is somewhat over ambitious with regards to oil changes and the future protection of the engine and automatic transmissions. Generally, we find that after the vehicle is over 5 years old, problems can arise due to lack of servicing the car.
Below are some examples of cars we see the most that have problems:
- BMW 3 series E46 and E90 The BMW 318i-320i built from 2000 to 2006
- BMW 3 series E90 and 318-323i built from 2006-2011
- BMW 3 series E9x and 335 the twin turbo N54 and N55 engine, built from 2006 to present.
- BMW 5 series E39 and 520-540i built from 1995-2003
- BMW 5 series E60 years 2003 onward
- BMW 5 series F10 years 2010 onward
- BMW X5 E53 years 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 years 2006 onward