New tyres and discount tyres deliver a number of benefits, including:
- Improved safety
- performance improvement
- Improved traction
- Better fuel consumption
- Improved driving experience
- Reduced braking distances
But do you need new tyres? Here are some warning signs that may indicate you need new car tyres for your vehicle:
- Tread depth falls below 1/16 of an inch (1.6 millimetres)
- Visible tread wear indicator bars
- Weathered and cracked sidewalls
- Blisters, bulges and cuts on the outer surface
- Too much vibration on the road
If you experience or notice any of the warning signs mentioned above, replace your tyres immediately. If you’re unsure, contact one of our representatives and we’ll answer all questions and concerns.
If you are looking for on & off-road all-terrain tyres here are the top 3 rate tyres you should look at.